Inking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ink
- (a.) Supplying or covering with ink.
• InkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The step, or socket, in which the lower end of a millstone spindle runs.
- (v. t.) To put ink upon; to supply with ink; to blacken, color, or daub with ink.
- (n.) A pigment. See India ink, under India.
- (n.) A fluid, or a viscous material or preparation of various kinds (commonly black or colored), used in writing or printing.