Intentioned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IntentionedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having designs; -- chiefly used in composition; as, well-intentioned, having good designs; ill-intentioned, having ill designs.
• IntentionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A stretching or bending of the mind toward of the mind toward an object; closeness of application; fixedness of attention; earnestness.
- (n.) The object toward which the thoughts are directed; end; aim.
- (n.) A determination to act in a certain way or to do a certain thing; purpose; design; as, an intention to go to New York.
- (n.) The state of being strained. See Intension.
- (n.) Any mental apprehension of an object.