Interplead Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InterpleadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To plead against each other, or go to trial between themselves, as the claimants in an in an interpleader. See Interpleader.
• InterpleaderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who interpleads.
- (n.) A proceeding devised to enable a person, of whom the same debt, duty, or thing is claimed adversely by two or more parties, to compel them to litigate the right or title between themselves, and thereby to relieve himself from the suits which they might otherwise bring against him.