Interrupting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InterruptingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Interrupt
• InterruptDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To break into, or between; to stop, or hinder by breaking in upon the course or progress of; to interfere with the current or motion of; to cause a temporary cessation of; as, to interrupt the remarks speaking.
- (p. a.) Broken; interrupted.
- (v. t.) To divide; to separate; to break the monotony of; as, the evenness of the road was not interrupted by a single hill.