Intimated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IntimatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intimate
• IntimateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Close in friendship or acquaintance; familiar; confidential; as, an intimate friend.
- (a.) Near; close; direct; thorough; complete.
- (n.) An intimate friend or associate; a confidant.
- (a.) Innermost; inward; internal; deep-seated; hearty.
- (a.) To announce; to declare; to publish; to communicate; to make known.
- (a.) To suggest obscurely or indirectly; to refer to remotely; to give slight notice of; to hint; as, he intimated his intention of resigning his office.