Isobar Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IsobarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A line connecting or marking places upon the surface of the earth where height of the barometer reduced to sea level is the same either at a given time, or for a certain period (mean height), as for a year; an isopiestic line.
- (n.) The quality or state of being equal in weight, especially in atmospheric pressure. Also, the theory, method, or application of isobaric science.
• IsobarometricDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Indicating equal barometric pressure.