Jargon Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JargonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To utter jargon; to emit confused or unintelligible sounds; to talk unintelligibly, or in a harsh and noisy manner.
- (n.) A variety of zircon. See Zircon.
- (n.) Confused, unintelligible language; gibberish; hence, an artificial idiom or dialect; cant language; slang.
• JargonicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the mineral jargon.