Jerseys Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JerseysDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Jersey
• JerseyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of knitted jacket; hence, in general, a closefitting jacket or upper garment made of an elastic fabric (as stockinet).
- (n.) The finest of wool separated from the rest; combed wool; also, fine yarn of wool.
- (n.) One of a breed of cattle in the Island of Jersey. Jerseys are noted for the richness of their milk.