Judicial Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JudicialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Fitted or apt for judging or deciding; as, a judicial mind.
- (a.) Judicious.
- (a.) Belonging to the judiciary, as distinguished from legislative, administrative, or executive. See Executive.
- (a.) Pertaining or appropriate to courts of justice, or to a judge; practiced or conformed to in the administration of justice; sanctioned or ordered by a court; as, judicial power; judicial proceedings; a judicial sale.
• JudiciallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a judicial capacity or judicial manner.