Justice Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JusticeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To administer justice to.
- (a.) The rendering to every one his due or right; just treatment; requital of desert; merited reward or punishment; that which is due to ones conduct or motives.
- (a.) Conformity to truth and reality in expressing opinions and in conduct; fair representation of facts respecting merit or demerit; honesty; fidelity; impartiality; as, the justice of a description or of a judgment; historical justice.
- (a.) Agreeableness to right; equity; justness; as, the justice of a claim.
- (a.) The quality of being just; conformity to the principles of righteousness and rectitude in all things; strict performance of moral obligations; practical conformity to human or divine law; integrity in the dealings of men with each other; rectitude; equity; uprightness.
- (a.) A person duly commissioned to hold courts, or to try and decide controversies and administer justice.
• JusticementDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Administration of justice; procedure in courts of justice.