Kerneled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KerneledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Kernelled
- (imp. & p. p.) of Kernel
• KernelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The essential part of a seed; all that is within the seed walls; the edible substance contained in the shell of a nut; hence, anything included in a shell, husk, or integument; as, the kernel of a nut. See Illust. of Endocarp.
- (v. i.) To harden or ripen into kernels; to produce kernels.
- (n.) A small mass around which other matter is concreted; a nucleus; a concretion or hard lump in the flesh.
- (n.) A single seed or grain; as, a kernel of corn.
- (n.) The central, substantial or essential part of anything; the gist; the core; as, the kernel of an argument.