Kip Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The hide of a young or small beef creature, or leather made from it; kipskin.
- (n.) A sharp-pointed hill; a projecting point, as on a hill.
- (n.) A method or feat of raising the body when hanging or swinging by the arms, as for the purpose of mounting upon the horizontal bar. The legs are swung forward and upward by bending the hips, then suddenly down again, which gives the upward impulse to the body.
• KipeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An osier basket used for catching fish.
• KippernutDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A name given to earthnuts of several kinds.