Kissing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KissingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Kiss
• KissDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
- (v. t.) To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
- (v. t.) To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- (v. i.) To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
- (v.) A small piece of confectionery.
- (v. i.) To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
• KissingcrustDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The portion of the upper crust of a loaf which has touched another loaf in baking.
• Kissing bugDefinition & Meaning in English
- () Any one of several species of blood-sucking, venomous Hemiptera that sometimes bite the lip or other parts of the human body, causing painful sores, as the cone-nose (Conorhinus sanguisuga).