Knelled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KnelledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Knell
• KnellDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The stoke of a bell tolled at a funeral or at the death of a person; a death signal; a passing bell; hence, figuratively, a warning of, or a sound indicating, the passing away of anything.
- (v. t.) To summon, as by a knell.
- (n.) To sound as a knell; especially, to toll at a death or funeral; hence, to sound as a warning or evil omen.