Lacteal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LactealDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to, or containing, chyle; as, the lacteal vessels.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or resembling, milk; milky; as, the lacteal fluid.
- (n.) One of the lymphatic vessels which convey chyle from the small intestine through the mesenteric glands to the thoracic duct; a chyliferous vessel.
• LacteallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Milkily; in the manner of milk.