Ladin Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LadinDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A Romansch dialect spoken in some parts of Switzerland and the Tyrol.
- (n.) A person speaking Ladin as a mother tongue.
• LadinoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the half-breed descendants of whites and Indians; a mestizo; -- so called throughout Central America. They are usually of a yellowish orange tinge.
- (n.) A ladin.
- (n.) The mixed Spanish and Hebrew language spoken by Sephardim.
- (n.) A cunningly vicious horse.