Laminate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LaminateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Consisting of, or covered with, laminae, or thin plates, scales, or layers, one over another; laminated.
- (v. t.) To cause to separate into thin plates or layers; to divide into thin plates.
- (v. i.) To separate into laminae.
- (v. t.) To form, as metal, into a thin plate, as by rolling.
• LaminatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Laminate
- (a.) Laminate.