Leached Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LeachedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Leach
• LeachDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A quantity of wood ashes, through which water passes, and thus imbibes the alkali.
- (n.) A tub or vat for leaching ashes, bark, etc.
- (n.) See 3d Leech.
- (v. t.) To remove the soluble constituents from by subjecting to the action of percolating water or other liquid; as, to leach ashes or coffee.
- (n.) See Leech, a physician.
- (v. t.) To dissolve out; -- often used with out; as, to leach out alkali from ashes.
- (v. i.) To part with soluble constituents by percolation.