Liquidating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LiquidatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Liquidate
• LiquidateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make clear and intelligible.
- (v. t.) In an extended sense: To ascertain the amount, or the several amounts, of , and apply assets toward the discharge of (an indebtedness).
- (v. t.) To determine by agreement or by litigation the precise amount of (indebtedness); or, where there is an indebtedness to more than one person, to determine the precise amount of (each indebtedness); to make the amount of (an indebtedness) clear and certain.
- (v. t.) To make liquid.
- (v. t.) To discharge; to pay off, as an indebtedness.