Lithic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LithicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A medicine which tends to prevent stone in the bladder.
- (a.) Pertaining to the formation of uric-acid concretions (stone) in the bladder and other parts of the body; as, lithic diathesis.
- (a.) Pertaining to or denoting lithium or some of its compounds.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to stone; as, lithic architecture.