Lofting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LoftingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Loft
• LoftDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is lifted up; an elevation.
- (n.) A gallery or raised apartment in a church, hall, etc.; as, an organ loft.
- (n.) A floor or room placed above another; a story.
- (a.) Lofty; proud.
- (n.) The room or space under a roof and above the ceiling of the uppermost story.
- (v. t.) To make or furnish with a loft; to cause to have loft; as, a lofted house; a lofted golf-club head.
- (v. t. & i.) To raise aloft; to send into the air;
- (n.) Pitch or slope of the face of a club (tending to drive the ball upward).
- (v. t. & i.) to strike (the ball) so that it will go over an obstacle.
• Lofting ironDefinition & Meaning in English
- () Same as Lofter.