Loosened Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LoosenedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Loosen
• LoosenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To become loose; to become less tight, firm, or compact.
- (v. t.) To free from restraint; to set at liberty..
- (v. t.) To make loose; to free from tightness, tension, firmness, or fixedness; to make less dense or compact; as, to loosen a string, or a knot; to loosen a rock in the earth.
- (v. t.) To remove costiveness from; to facilitate or increase the alvine discharges of.