Lunar Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LunarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Influenced by the moon, as in growth, character, or properties; as, lunar herbs.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the moon; as, lunar observations.
- (n.) The middle bone of the proximal series of the carpus; -- called also semilunar, and intermedium.
- (a.) Measured by the revolutions of the moon; as, a lunar month.
- (n.) A lunar distance.
- (a.) Resembling the moon; orbed.
• LunarianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An inhabitant of the moon.