Luxuries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LuxuriesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Luxury
• LuxuryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Anything which pleases the senses, and is also costly, or difficult to obtain; an expensive rarity; as, silks, jewels, and rare fruits are luxuries; in some countries ice is a great luxury.
- (n.) Luxuriance; exuberance.
- (n.) Lechery; lust.
- (n.) A free indulgence in costly food, dress, furniture, or anything expensive which gratifies the appetites or tastes.