Machinery Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MachineryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Machines, in general, or collectively.
- (n.) The supernatural means by which the action of a poetic or fictitious work is carried on and brought to a catastrophe; in an extended sense, the contrivances by which the crises and conclusion of a fictitious narrative, in prose or verse, are effected.
- (n.) The means and appliances by which anything is kept in action or a desired result is obtained; a complex system of parts adapted to a purpose.
- (n.) The working parts of a machine, engine, or instrument; as, the machinery of a watch.