Manifold Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ManifoldDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
- (v. t.) To take copies of by the process of manifold writing; as, to manifold a letter.
- (n.) The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- (a.) Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
- (a.) Exhibited at divers times or in various ways; -- used to qualify nouns in the singular number.
- (n.) A cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
• ManifoldlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a manifold manner.
• ManifoldedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Manifold
- (a.) Having many folds, layers, or plates; as, a manifolded shield.