Manoeuvring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ManoeuvringDefinition & Meaning in English
- () of Manoeuvre
• ManoeuvreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To manage with address or art; to scheme.
- (n.) Management; dexterous movement; specif., a military or naval evolution, movement, or change of position.
- (n. & v.) See Maneuver.
- (n.) To perform a movement or movements in military or naval tactics; to make changes in position with reference to getting advantage in attack or defense.
- (v. t.) To change the positions of, as of troops of ships.
- (n.) Management with address or artful design; adroit proceeding; stratagem.