Manuring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ManuringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Manure
- (n.) The act of process of applying manure; also, the manure applied.
• ManureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any matter which makes land productive; a fertilizing substance, as the contents of stables and barnyards, dung, decaying animal or vegetable substances, etc.
- (v. t.) To cultivate by manual labor; to till; hence, to develop by culture.
- (v. t.) To apply manure to; to enrich, as land, by the application of a fertilizing substance.