Mealies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MealiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) Maize or Indian corn; -- the common name in South Africa.
• MealyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Overspread with something that resembles meal; as, the mealy wings of an insect.
- (superl.) Having the qualities of meal; resembling meal; soft, dry, and friable; easily reduced to a condition resembling meal; as, a mealy potato.