Memoria Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MemoriaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Memory.
• MemorialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A written representation of facts, addressed to the government, or to some branch of it, or to a society, etc., -- often accompanied with a petition.
- (a.) Mnemonic; assisting the memory.
- (n.) A memorandum; a record.
- (n.) Anything intended to preserve the memory of a person or event; something which serves to keep something else in remembrance; a monument.
- (a.) Serving to preserve remembrance; commemorative; as, a memorial building.
- (n.) Memory; remembrance.
- (n.) A species of informal state paper, much used in negotiation.