Merited Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MeritedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Merit
• MeritDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Esp. in a good sense: The quality or state of deserving well; worth; excellence.
- (n.) To earn by service or performance; to have a right to claim as reward; to deserve; sometimes, to deserve in a bad sense; as, to merit punishment.
- (n.) Reward deserved; any mark or token of excellence or approbation; as, his teacher gave him ten merits.
- (n.) To reward.
- (v. i.) To acquire desert; to gain value; to receive benefit; to profit.
- (n.) The quality or state of deserving well or ill; desert.
• MeritedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) By merit; deservedly.