Mince Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MinceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To act or talk with affected nicety; to affect delicacy in manner.
- (v. i.) To walk with short steps; to walk in a prim, affected manner.
- (v. t.) To suppress or weaken the force of; to extenuate; to palliate; to tell by degrees, instead of directly and frankly; to clip, as words or expressions; to utter half and keep back half of.
- (n.) A short, precise step; an affected manner.
- (v. t.) To cut into very small pieces; to chop fine; to hash; as, to mince meat.
- (v. t.) To affect; to make a parade of.
• MincedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mince