Miser Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MiserDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A covetous, grasping, mean person; esp., one having wealth, who lives miserably for the sake of saving and increasing his hoard.
- (n.) A wretched person; a person afflicted by any great misfortune.
- (n.) A kind of large earth auger.
- (n.) A despicable person; a wretch.
• MiserablyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a miserable; unhappily; calamitously; wretchedly; meanly.