Mohammedan Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MohammedanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A follower of Mohammed, the founder of Islamism; one who professes Mohammedanism or Islamism.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Mohammed, or the religion and institutions founded by Mohammed.
• Mohammedan yearDefinition & Meaning in English
- () The year used by Mohammedans, consisting of twelve lunar months without intercalation, so that they retrograde through all the seasons in about 32/ years. The Mohammedan era begins with the year 622 a.d., the first day of the Mohammedan year 1332 begin Nov. 30, 1913, acording to the Gregorian calendar.
• MohammedanismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Mohammedism