Moireed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MoireedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Moire
• MoireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A watered, clouded, or frosted appearance produced upon either textile fabrics or metallic surfaces.
- (n.) Originally, a fine textile fabric made of the hair of an Asiatic goat; afterwards, any textile fabric to which a watered appearance is given in the process of calendering.
- (n.) A watered, clouded, or frosted appearance on textile fabrics or metallic surfaces.
- (a.) Watered; having a watered or clouded appearance; -- as of silk or metals.
- (n.) Erroneously, moire, the fabric.
- () To give a watered or clouded appearance to (a surface).