Moro Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MoroDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small abscess or tumor having a resemblance to a mulberry.
• MoronDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person whose intellectual development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no further development.
- (n.) An inferior olive size having a woody pulp and a large clingstone pit, growing in the mountainous and high-valley districts around the city of Moron, in Spain.