Moused Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MousedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mouse
• MouseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Same as 2d Mousing, 2.
- (n.) A knob made on a rope with spun yarn or parceling to prevent a running eye from slipping.
- (v. t.) To tear, as a cat devours a mouse.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of small rodents belonging to the genus Mus and various related genera of the family Muridae. The common house mouse (Mus musculus) is found in nearly all countries. The American white-footed, or deer, mouse (Hesperomys leucopus) sometimes lives in houses. See Dormouse, Meadow mouse, under Meadow, and Harvest mouse, under Harvest.
- (n.) A dark-colored swelling caused by a blow.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a mouse; to secure by means of a mousing. See Mouse, n., 2.
- (n.) A match used in firing guns or blasting.
- (v. i.) To watch for and catch mice.
- (n.) A familiar term of endearment.
- (v. i.) To watch for or pursue anything in a sly manner; to pry about, on the lookout for something.