Muscle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MuscleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Muscular strength or development; as, to show ones muscle by lifting a heavy weight.
- (n.) See Mussel.
- (n.) The contractile tissue of which muscles are largely made up.
- (n.) An organ which, by its contraction, produces motion.
• Muscle readingDefinition & Meaning in English
- () The art of making discriminations between objects of choice, of discovering the whereabouts of hidden objects, etc., by inference from the involuntary movements of one whose hand the reader holds or with whom he is otherwise in muscular contact.
• MuscledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished with muscles; having muscles; as, things well muscled.