Muzzling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MuzzlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Muzzle
• MuzzleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) The mouth of a thing; the end for entrance or discharge; as, the muzzle of a gun.
- (v. t.) To bind the mouth of; to fasten the mouth of, so as to prevent biting or eating; hence, figuratively, to bind; to sheathe; to restrain from speech or action.
- (v. i.) The projecting mouth and nose of a quadruped, as of a horse; a snout.
- (v. i.) A fastening or covering (as a band or cage) for the mouth of an animal, to prevent eating or vicious biting.
- (v. t.) To fondle with the closed mouth.
- (v. i.) To bring the mouth or muzzle near.