Obscured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ObscuredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Obscure
• ObscureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Not noticeable; humble; mean.
- (n.) Obscurity.
- (a.) To render obscure; to darken; to make dim; to keep in the dark; to hide; to make less visible, intelligible, legible, glorious, beautiful, or illustrious.
- (superl.) Not easily understood; not clear or legible; abstruse or blind; as, an obscure passage or inscription.
- (superl.) Not clear, full, or distinct; clouded; imperfect; as, an obscure view of remote objects.
- (v. i.) To conceal ones self; to hide; to keep dark.
- (superl.) Of or pertaining to darkness or night; inconspicuous to the sight; indistinctly seen; hidden; retired; remote from observation; unnoticed.
- (superl.) Covered over, shaded, or darkened; destitute of light; imperfectly illuminated; dusky; dim.