Occur Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OccurDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To go in order to meet; to make reply.
- (v. i.) To meet ones eye; to be found or met with; to present itself; to offer; to appear; to happen; to take place; as, I will write if opportunity occurs.
- (v. i.) To meet or come to the mind; to suggest itself; to be presented to the imagination or memory.
- (v. i.) To meet; to clash.
• OccurredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Occur
• OccurrentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Occurring or happening; hence, incidental; accidental.
- (n.) One who meets; hence, an adversary.
- (n.) Anything that happens; an occurrence.