Officered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OfficeredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Officer
• OfficerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish with officers; to appoint officers over.
- (n.) One who holds an office; a person lawfully invested with an office, whether civil, military, or ecclesiastical; as, a church officer; a police officer; a staff officer.
- (n.) Specifically, a commissioned officer, in distinction from a warrant officer.
- (v. t.) To command as an officer; as, veterans from old regiments officered the recruits.