Ordained Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrdainedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ordain
• OrdainDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To invest with ministerial or sacerdotal functions; to introduce into the office of the Christian ministry, by the laying on of hands, or other forms; to set apart by the ceremony of ordination.
- (v. t.) To set apart for an office; to appoint.
- (v. t.) To set in order; to arrange according to rule; to regulate; to set; to establish.
- (v. t.) To regulate, or establish, by appointment, decree, or law; to constitute; to decree; to appoint; to institute.