Orientating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OrientatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Orientate
• OrientateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To arrange in order; to dispose or place (a body) so as to show its relation to other bodies, or the relation of its parts among themselves.
- (v. i.) To move or turn toward the east; to veer from the north or south toward the east.
- (v. t.) To place or turn toward the east; to cause to assume an easterly direction, or to veer eastward.