Ossific Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OssificDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of producing bone; having the power to change cartilage or other tissue into bone.
• OssificationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The formation of bone; the process, in the growth of an animal, by which inorganic material (mainly lime salts) is deposited in cartilage or membrane, forming bony tissue; ostosis.
- (n.) The state of being changed into a bony substance; also, a mass or point of ossified tissue.