Overcast Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OvercastDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To fasten, as single sheets, by overcast stitching or by folding one edge over another.
- (v. t.) To compute or rate too high.
- (v. t.) To take long, loose stitches over (the raw edges of a seam) to prevent raveling.
- (v. t.) To cast or cover over; hence, to cloud; to darken.