Overlaying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• OverlayingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A superficial covering; a coating.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Overlay
• OverlayDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To lay, or spread, something over or across; hence, to cover; to overwhelm; to press excessively upon.
- (v. t.) To put an overlay on.
- (n.) A covering.
- (imp.) of Overlie
- (n.) A piece of paper pasted upon the tympan sheet to improve the impression by making it stronger at a particular place.
- (v. t.) To smother with a close covering, or by lying upon.