Package Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PackageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act or process of packing.
- (n.) A duty formerly charged in the port of London on goods imported or exported by aliens, or by denizens who were the sons of aliens.
- (n.) A bundle made up for transportation; a packet; a bale; a parcel; as, a package of goods.
- (n.) A charge made for packing goods.