Palmate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PalmateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Palmated
- (n.) A salt of palmic acid; a ricinoleate.
• PalmatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the distal portion broad, flat, and more or less divided into lobes; -- said of certain corals, antlers, etc.
- (a.) Spreading from the apex of a petiole, as the divisions of a leaf, or leaflets, so as to resemble the hand with outspread fingers.
- (a.) Having the anterior toes united by a web, as in most swimming birds; webbed.
- (a.) Having the shape of the hand; resembling a hand with the fingers spread.
• PalmatelyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a palmate manner.