Perambulated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PerambulatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Perambulate
• PerambulateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To walk about; to ramble; to stroll; as, he perambulated in the park.
- (v. t.) To walk through or over; especially, to travel over for the purpose of surveying or examining; to inspect by traversing; specifically, to inspect officially the boundaries of, as of a town or parish, by walking over the whole line.